Our Surveyors have a long and varied experience of undertaking written valuation reports for numerous purposes. If you require a valuation for any of the following then please give one of our offices a telephone call to discuss your requirements.
We are able to undertake:
- Valuations for sellers and purchasers
- Valuations for taxation purposes
- Valuations as part of the procedure for obtaining grant of probate
- Valuations for matrimonial/family division
- Valuations for loan security purposes
- Valuations for pension funds
- Advice on value and disposal of household contents
All our surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and are Registered Valuers, bound by RICS ethical and professional standards.
Valuations are carried out in accordance with RICS Valuation – Global Standards 2017, relevant Practice Statements and Guidance Notes.
If you are thinking about buying a property we can offer you a range of survey and inspection reports to meet your specific needs including RICS HomeBuyer Survey and Valuation Reports.
Our Surveyors have extensive experience of undertaking surveys on a wide range of properties.
If you would like to give one of our offices a call, then one of our surveyors will be able to provide you with a fee quote and advise on the type of survey you may require.