• Magnificent master bedroom suite
• Choice hamlet village setting
• Surrounding sizeable and enjoyable gardens adjoining open countryside
• Converted dovecote with studio/guest 4th bed/holiday cottage accommodation
• Contemporary and versatile accommodation
• Double glazing and central heating
• Large garage
Interested in this property?
You can contact us on 01427 873684 or fill in the requested information below and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you.
? A delightful Stables and Dovecote residential conversion dating from 1809
? Lovingly restored and enlarged to exacting standards
? Bespoke windows and reclaimed wood flooring, etc
? 4 bed charming and beamed accommodation featuring with Inglenook and dovecote, etc
? Gas central heating
? Double glazing
? Gardens and grounds of about 4 ½ acres with stable, small lake and nature haven
Exceptionally spacious, individual, Detached 5 Bedroomed House fo great character and enjoying a very pleasant location within this premier residential area
You can contact us on 01302 360141 or fill in the requested information below and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you.
A very nicely situated detached 3 bed En-Suite Bungalow only a short walk from Epworth Market Place and excellent amenities. Thoroughly re-styled over the past 2 years and superbly appointed throughout with Conservatory