. A rurally situated Country House standing in about 6 Acres of gardens and paddock land on the borders of North Lincolnshire/East Yorkshire
. Quality 4 bedroomed En-Suite family accommodation with Orangery
. Hardwood double glazing
. Central Heating
. Surrounding matyure gardens and orchard with formal driveway
. 1800 sq ft General Purpose building incorporating stables
. Ideal for equestrian use, market gardening or horticulture
Interested in this property?
You can contact us on 01724 866261 or fill in the requested information below and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you.
• Having countryside outlook to the rear and extending to 4 acres approx of gardens, croft and grass paddock land
• Gas central heating
• PVCu double glazing
• Garage and Stables
You can contact us on 01427 873684 or fill in the requested information below and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you.
• Renovated Grade II Listed Period Farmhouse with extensive flexible accommodation retaining great character •
• 6 Bedrooms – 4 Bath/shower Rooms •
• Walled Gardens • Gas central heating • Double Garage •
• Delightful hamlet village setting •